Replacement 4400mAh/7200mAh 10.8V Li-ion Compaq Presario CQ42 Battery
Environmentally Responsible and Stringent Quality Standards:
Laptop battery with ce rohs certificate.Compaq Compaq CQ42 battery as an environmentally responsible battery upgrade solution with RoHS certification that insures that our laptop battery is free of lead, cadmium and mercury.
Our Compaq Compaq CQ42 battery is similar to the original and meets stringent quality standards. This compaq laptop battery is manufactured with high quality "A" grade cells and components in a ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility. Our dependable quality laptop batteries offer longer runtimes and lifetimes with unsurpassed US- based support and an industry leading 1-year warranty to make your HP laptop run better than new!
Replacement for The Following Battery Code:
HP HSTNN-Q61C, HP GSTNN-Q62C, HP HSTNN-IB1E, HP HSTNN-IB0X, HP HSTNN-OB0X, HP HSTNN-YB0X, HP 586006-361, HP NBP6A174, HP NBP6A174B1, HP 588178-141
Work With The Following Laptop Models:
HP Pavilion dm4, HP G62, HP G72, Compaq Presario CQ42, Compaq Presario CQ32, Compaq Presario CQ62, Compaq Presario CQ72
- Product Type : Brand new, Replacement Battery , 100% compatible with the OEM compaq cq42 battery.
- High quality and rechargeable hp laptop battery( between 400 to 600 charge-discharge cycle).
- We guarantee the presario cq42 battery full one year warranty and 30-day money back!
- Certification: ROHS, CE, ISO9001/ISO9002, UL, CUL.
- Every Pack of compaq laptop battery and compaq ac adapter will be tested before shipped.
Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
- A new compaq presario cq42 battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
- When you're charging your compaq laptop battery for the first time, charge it fully before using your laptop. You may have to go through a battery cycle a couple times before your battery begins performing at its maximum capability. To do this, charge your battery fully, let it discharge to about ten percent, and then fully charge it again.
- When you're storing a compaq presario cq42 laptop battery, expect it to naturally discharge itself about 10 to 15 percent over a four-month period. It's best to fully charge your battery before storage. When you are storing your battery, you should plug it into your laptop every month or so and let it discharge and charge back up a little. Make sure you fully discharge and charge your battery every three or four months.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery for compaq presario cq42 use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought